Baby Pibu’s biggest supporters are our moms and dads who desire safe baby skin care products to ensure their baby’s skin stays well and healthy. Dr. Amy and the Baby Pibu team believe in having products that are hypoallergenic and irritant-free. Having the Seal of Acceptance by the National Eczema Association (NEA) on several of its products makes Baby Pibu even more proud of its products.
Baby Pibu aims to pair products with education. This paired education is designed to help parents with daily skin care for their babies and to help parents spot and soothe common baby skin conditions including eczema, diaper rash and cradle cap. Learn more about Dr. Amy’s Daily 4 of Splash, Slather, Spot and Soothe.
Who are our Ambassadors?
- Moms and/or dads who love Baby Pibu
- Moms and/or dads who believe in our motto of “Pairing products with education by a dermatologist-mom.”
- Building a community of likeminded moms and dads who desire safe baby skin care products created by a dermatologist-mom.
What do they do?
- Baby Pibu ambassadors try products and review on their social media platform at least every 3 months.
- Are you a blogger or part of a parent education organization? Consider being an ambassador.
- Are you a mom or dad in healthcare wanting to support the only dermatologist-mom brand on the market that pairs education with skin care products?
- Baby Pibu ambassadors offer giveaways to their circle of friends because they believe in the products and believe in Dr. Amy’s Daily 4 of Splash, Slather, Spot and Soothe.
How Baby Pibu says Thank you to our ambassadors
- Baby Pibu ambassadors are offered 50% discount on all Baby Pibu products.
- Baby Pibu ambassadors are profiled on Baby Pibu’s website and social media platforms.
The program will launch February 1st… stay tuned!